New visco-elastic SaddleGel™ pads for the ultimate in strap-down seat pad comfort
- Molded memory foam pads conform to all body shapes and provide air circulation channels for optimal comfort.
- Advanced Viscoelastic molded gel, widely used in medical and sports applications but reformulated by Saddlemen for motorcycle use, provides superior comfort by equalizing pressure, improving blood circulation and absorbing shock and vibration.
- Designed for easy mounting on a wide variety of motorcycles. Have more than one bike? Use it on all!
- Easy on / easy off harness or quick throw over mounting options.
- Quick disconnect harness provides easy pad removal for security, easy cleaning or temperature adjustment.
- Pads can be heated or cooled for added comfort in different temperature conditions.
- Durable, black molded cover is unaffected by weather, water or perspiration and provides un-paralleled breathability.
- Lifetime SaddleGel™ warranty
- All components and instructions included.
10.5" L x 14" rear width x 8" front width
The large is well suited to the front or the rider portion of most non-touring Harleys and other cruisers such as the VTX, Shadow, Magna, Vulcan, Intruder, and VStar; the GS, Tenere and Tiger adventure bikes; the ST. FJR, Concours, GT, RT, VFR sport tourers; and many superbikes. The large also fits many of the rear passenger seat of many similar bikes.
Check our Gel Pad Fitment Guide to see which size pad provides the best fit for your bike.
Due to the nature of these products, and how they are used, Saddlegel™ Comfort Pads, much like many types of clothing, are not returnable and all sales are final.