Saddlemen's CHICANE - a no-nonsense seat that's ideal for track-day and racing use. Simply put, there is no better seat to use for aggressive pavement action. Like our other Sportbike seats, the CHICANE infuses your bike with uncommon style and comfort. Perfect for improving your ride or appearance, these seats are also the ideal solution for riders who simply need a quality seat and a value price. Frankly, they are the best performance value for your motorcycle.
- Gripper cover helps the ride stay with the motorcycle during aggressive riding.
- Firm, progressive density foam provides a stable foundation for the gripper cover and will have a long service life.
- Performance first; this seat does not use GEL or extra frills to detract from its mission.
- The rider’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- In most cases the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- As most riders/racers use a solo seat cowl, the CHICANE does not include a matching pillion cover (available as a custom option)Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from center GEL channel: dries in minutes.
- Custom colors and other modifications available, just contact Saddlemen.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
Saddlemen seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship. Click image for baseplate configuration for this model.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.
A Saddlemen split cushion seat is divided into separate flat seat support and backrest platforms. Saddlemen separates and divides the seat into two functions; one a vertical surface for back support and the other a horizontal platform for a soft, supportive seating surface.
|2011 Ducati Superbike 1198|
|2010 Ducati Superbike 1198|
|2009 Ducati Superbike 1198|
|2011 Ducati Superbike 1198 S|
|2010 Ducati Superbike 1198 S|
|2009 Ducati Superbike 1198 S|
|2010 Ducati Superbike 848|
|2009 Ducati Superbike 848|
|2008 Ducati Superbike 848|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy