Carefully shaped for riding comfort and style, the Explorer RS has a rich appearance that should increase the value of the motorcycle it’s fitted to. Inspired by the renowned Road Sofa™ touring seats, Saddlemen has brought a high level of comfort and rich appearance to the Explorer line of cruiser-based touring seats.
Don’t think the Explorer RS as just another pretty face. Look past its luxurious appointments, and you can see that the deep, wide contours of the saddle are mated with a refined nose shape that creates a long distance saddle that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
Under that rich exterior is Saddlemen’s innovative pan engineering so the seat slips on and mounts easily. The cover itself magnifies the cushion and support of our proprietary progressive density foam and SaggleGEL™ so you want to keep riding even after you’ve reached your destination.
- A luxury version of Saddlemen’s popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering
- Provides riders of cruiser and other model motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa™ touring-style seat
- Supple SaddleHyde cover is ultra compliant, producing a smooth and comfortable ride for both the driver and passenger
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Saddle Gel interior with progressive density foam conforms to rider’s shape for long-mileage comfort
- This saddle features a deep and wide contoured lumbar area with a specialized nose shape that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence
- Most Explorer RS models are available with a matching driver’s backrest for superb lumbar support and riding comfort.
- The seat’s carefully engineered, gel-coated marine-grade fiberglass base with plated hardware is the foundation for a long service life
- Each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the USA
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2007 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2005 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2004 Kawasaki VN2000A Vulcan|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition|
|2005 Kawasaki VN2000D Vulcan 2000 Limited Edition|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2007 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000E Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2007 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2006 Kawasaki VN2000F Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2009 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000G Vulcan|
|2009 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000H Vulcan 2000 Classic|
|2010 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2009 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
|2008 Kawasaki VN2000J Vulcan 2000 Classic LT|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy