A true innovation in riding comfort; the Explorer™ G-TECH combines elements of Saddlemen’s famous touring seat family with the advancement of our patented Gel Channel technology that incorporates gel and a channel in the main foam.
Flexible fabric cover breathes well over a concealed gel channel and a layer of memory foam that conforms to the shape of the rider’s body to relieve pressure on the perineal area and increase blood flow to keep the rider and passenger comfortable and in the saddle longer. The deep, wide contours of the saddle are mated with a new nose shape to create a long distance saddle that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
- A unique version of Saddlemen's popular touring seat family, engineered and styled to add superb comfort and quality to your motorcycle
- The seat’s contours have been carefully developed using our decades of experience to provide mile after mile of riding pleasure
- Standard-profile Explorer G-TECH™ seats have a similar or lower height as the original H-D seat, but with a carefully shaped front section so the rider can better touch the ground at stops
- The memory-foam, fabric and vinyl seat cover creates an exceptionally comfortable riding experience, especially when the weather get toasty
- This specialized and proprietary molded memory-foam cover has support panels for a unique, modern appearance that covers a Gel Channel foam foundation for cool comfort for hours on end
- Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design cover also separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- These seats feature large, plush lumbar sections that support the driver’s back and posterior so well that big miles add up before you notice it
- The passenger section has been altered to improve comfort by strategically adding foam height and shaping the seating area so the passenger is not forced into the driver and has a better view over the driver’s shoulder.
- Most Explorer G-TECH seats are available with a built-in Saddlemen driver’s backrest with a matching cover that can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically to the rider’s back and is removable for a sleek appearance
- The seat’s carefully engineered, gel-coated marine-grade fiberglass base with plated hardware is the foundation for a long service life
- Each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Designed and made in the U.S.A.
Saddlemen seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.
Saddlemen backrests are adjustable to compensate for all types of riders. Easily adjust not only height, but also fore and aft positioning with the infinitely-adjustable set-screw for perfect custom comfort.
A Saddlemen split cushion seat is divided into separate flat seat support and backrest platforms. Saddlemen separates and divides the seat into two functions; one a vertical surface for back support and the other a horizontal platform for a soft, supportive seating surface.
|2009 Honda VTX1300C|
|2008 Honda VTX1300C|
|2007 Honda VTX1300C|
|2006 Honda VTX1300C|
|2005 Honda VTX1300C|
|2004 Honda VTX1300C|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy