Carefully shaped for riding comfort and style, the Explorer RS has a rich appearance that should increase the value of the motorcycle it’s fitted to. Inspired by the renowned Road Sofa™ touring seats, Saddlemen has brought a high level of comfort and rich appearance to the Explorer line of cruiser-based touring seats.
Don’t think the Explorer RS as just another pretty face. Look past its luxurious appointments, and you can see that the deep, wide contours of the saddle are mated with a refined nose shape that creates a long distance saddle that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
Under that rich exterior is Saddlemen’s innovative pan engineering so the seat slips on and mounts easily. The cover itself magnifies the cushion and support of our proprietary progressive density foam and SaggleGEL™ so you want to keep riding even after you’ve reached your destination.
- A luxury version of Saddlemen’s popular touring seat, but with a plush, pillow-top style covering
- Provides riders of cruiser and other model motorcycles the comfort and style of a Road Sofa™ touring-style seat
- Supple SaddleHyde cover is ultra compliant, producing a smooth and comfortable ride for both the driver and passenger
- Exclusive, unique split-cushion design separates the seating surface from the lumbar support, reducing tailbone and back pressure for maximum long-range comfort
- Saddle Gel interior with progressive density foam conforms to rider’s shape for long-mileage comfort
- This saddle features a deep and wide contoured lumbar area with a specialized nose shape that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence
- Most Explorer RS models are available with a matching driver’s backrest for superb lumbar support and riding comfort.
- The seat’s carefully engineered, gel-coated marine-grade fiberglass base with plated hardware is the foundation for a long service life
- Each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included
- Made in the USA
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
Saddlemen seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.
A Saddlemen split cushion seat is divided into separate flat seat support and backrest platforms. Saddlemen separates and divides the seat into two functions; one a vertical surface for back support and the other a horizontal platform for a soft, supportive seating surface.
|2009 Suzuki VZ800 Boulevard M50|
|2008 Suzuki VZ800 Boulevard M50|
|2007 Suzuki VZ800 Boulevard M50|
|2006 Suzuki VZ800 Boulevard M50|
|2005 Suzuki VZ800 Boulevard M50|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy