Saddlemen’s line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. Most of these stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that’s second-to-none. They are most likely the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
- Each seat features World Road Racing Champion Kevin Schwantz’s world famous #34 as well as his signature embroidered on the seat.
- Similar to Saddlemen’s CHICANE-style seat with a gripper cover, the BRAND 34 seat differs as it features GEL inserts with a progressive density foam so it can serve well on both track-day or regular street riding.
- The rider’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- In most cases the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- Each seat is supplied with a specially BRAND 34 de-bossed logo pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from center GEL channel: dries in minutes.
- Custom colors and other modifications available, just contact Saddlemen.
|2012 Triumph Daytona 675|
|2011 Triumph Daytona 675|
|2010 Triumph Daytona 675|
|2009 Triumph Daytona 675|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy