As this patriotic themed touring seat proves, not all custom projects involve exotic animal hide inserts, flame stitch patterns, iron cross designs or conchos-and-fringe. This special project seat from several years ago took advantage of the smooth, wide contours of our Road Sofa seat to pay tribute to “Old Glory”.
These photos also show many of the special features of our Road Sofa design:
- Tall lumbar support and wide driver saddle for excellent support
- Our removable driver’s backrest, adjustable in both vertical and horizontal position
- Adjustable air bladders in both the driver’s backrest and lumbar support
- Split-cushion design, separating lumbar support and seat cushion for independent compression, reducing tailbone and hipbone pressure
- Our exclusive “ergo channel” along the center of the driver’s seating surface, to reduce pressure
- The streamlined nose to improve the rider’s reach to the ground