Saddlemen Representatives’ 2009 Demo and Show Appearances
For years, Saddlemen has vigorously gone out across the country to show riders why we are proud of our seats and luggage, and to help potential customers learn about our high-quality products and make the best choice for their needs when purchasing from the Saddlemen line.
Some years, we’ve run our own displays, and other years we’ve also teamed up with our primary distributors, Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited, to show our seats, saddlebags and other luggage to the riding public. In 2009, our reps have been out nationwide – at rallies, consumer shows, dealer open houses and trade shows, demonstrating the quality of our products, and the finer points for making the right choice when buying Saddlemen.
We’ll continue to be out across the country all through the year. We’ll be there at the Drag Specialties display, and will be looking forward to answering questions and proudly showing what our expertise and technology can do to make riding more enjoyable.
Look for our knowledgeable representatives at the locations and dates listed below:
Super Showcase* - San Bernadino, California – Glen Helen MX - May 21st
Route 65 Harley-Davidson - Des Moines, Iowa - Open House - May 30th
Hall’s Harley-Davidson - Springfield, Illinois - Illinois State HOG Rally - June 12th-13th
Harley-Davidson of Bowling Green - Bowling Green, Kentucky - Birthday Open House - June 20th-21st
Super Showcase* - Lakewood, Colorado - Lakewood MX - June 26th
J & P Cycles - Anamosa, Iowa - Open House - June 27th-28th
J & L Harley-Davidson - Sioux Falls, South Dakota - Open House - July 10th-12th
Suburban Harley-Davidson - Thiensville, Wisconsin - Block Party - July 10th-11th
Appalachian Harley-Davidson - Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania - Carlisle Bike Week - July 17th-19th
Black Hills Harley-Davidson/Buell - Rapid City, South Dakota – Sturgis Rally - July 29th-August 9th
J & P Cycles - Sturgis, South Dakota - Sturgis Rally - July 29th-August 9th
Chi Town Harley-Davidson - Tinley Park, Illinois - Open House - August 15th
Carson City Harley-Davidson - Carson City, Nevada - Street Vibrations - September 23rd-27th
Pig Trail Harley-Davidson - Rogers, Arkansas - Bikes, Blues, BBQ - September 23rd-26th
Super Showcase* - Dallas, Texas - Showcase - October 1st
Super Showcase* - Las Vegas, Nevada - U.S. Open - October 10th
Easy Eddie’s - Huntersville, North Carolina - Open House - October 24th-25th
Eagle’s Nest Harley-Davidson - Manteca, California – Open House - November 21st
Rodney’s Cycle House - Little Rock, Arkansas - Open House - December 5th-6th
* Dealer Oriented Event - By Invitation Only
BR3400 BACK SEAT/RACK/SISSY BAR BAG
SaddleStow BR3400 Back Seat, Rack and Sissy Bar Bag
Saddlemen’s newest luggage model provides great versatility – can either be used as a sissy bar bag, or as a “back seat bag,” set between rider and tour back on all types of motorcycles.
3,400 cubic inch
Two mounting systems included – a seat harness or adjustable sissy bar strap system easily attaches bag to your motorcycle’s seat, luggage rack, or sissy bar
- Rugged blend of fabric and leather-grained materials look great on any type of motorcycle; internal structure maintains bag shape even when empty
- Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Included detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Spacious top-loading main compartment is large enough to hold one full-face helmet plus other cargo
- Includes another large top-loading main compartment
- Padded laptop storage compartment and organizer pocket
- Five external pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity
- Five internal mesh pockets
- Two outer mesh pockets
- Rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements
- Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket
- Mini-padlock, with extra keys, help secure your belongings in the bag
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™; and leather-like vinyl panels
Available at authorized Drag Specialties & Parts Unlimited dealers
INTRODUCING "PRO TOUR" SEATS FOR CURRENT HARLEY-DAVIDSON TOURERS
For FLHS / FLHT / Road Glide / Road King
Superior comfort in the ultimate low-profile, touring seat for two. Features a wide, supportive bucket seat for the driver, with a slim, contoured rear seat.
Specially designed to drop the rider down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible, while maintaining our high standards of comfort and support.
Comfortable front seat is made with Saddlemen’s famous combination of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ in the driver’s position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride.
Covered either with black SaddleHyde™, our durable, waterproof, soft-touch material for good looks and supple comfort, or with glove-soft, genuine leather seating surfaces for luxurious comfort.
Made in the U.S.A.
SADDLEMEN HARD SADDLEBAG COVER FOR HARLEY-DAVIDSON “DRESSERS”
Available at authorized Drag Specialties & Parts Unlimited dealers
Our Tour Trunk Chap adds to your Dresser’s looks while protecting your investment. This stitched cover is form-fitted to your bike’s Tour Pak, with a soft backside that takes care of your paint. It’s a great looking way to protect your bike from sun damage, weather, dirt, road debris and loading mishaps. In addition to all this protection, the rugged leather-grain vinyl goes with the look of any bike. The Tour Trunk Chap easily attaches with hook-and-loop tape, hidden from view, safely separated from the bike’s finish, and comes off in seconds. As an added feature, there are D-ring attachments to accommodate Saddlemen’s TR3300DE Deluxe Rack Back, providing the option of extra touring luggage without the need for a chrome trunk rack.
- Installs easily without any drilling or modifications
- Tailored especially for stock Harley-Davidson Tour Pak®
- Instructions included
- A great match with our Saddlebag Chaps
Saddlemen’s Hard Case Luggage has great looking streamlined shape and cuts through the wind. Solid, reinforced and weatherproof, our matte black plastic construction looks at home on any bike, scooter or ATV. Universal mounting kit allows attachment to existing luggage racks, while its quick disconnect mounting system allows trunk to be removed from bike in seconds. Easily transported off bike. All hardware is included – everything you need is included for complete installation to rack.
HC1700 – fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds one full face helmet and other needed gear
- 28 liter / 1700 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 15″ L x 15″ W x 10″ H overall outside measurement
HC2900 – fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds two full face helmets and other needed gear
- 48 liter / 2900 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 17″ L x 23″ W x 13″ H overall outside measurement