Quality, Versatility And Convenience
Define Latest Addition To Saddlemen’s SaddleStow Luggage Line
The SaddleStow EXR1000 Roll Bag could be the most adaptable piece of luggage ever made. It comes complete with the extraordinarily versatile Saddlemen “Versa-Mount” under-seat yoke and harness mounting system and will install in seconds on most luggage racks, handlebars, back seats or sissy bars, and directly clips onto most Saddlemen touring bags. Plus it’s big enough for everyday use.
Our EXR1000 bags come in two styles, “Desperado,” or studded style, #3515-0117, seen above, left, mounted on a sissy bar bag, or our “Drifter” unstudded version, #3515-0116, seen above, right, mounted directly atop a motorcycle seat.
EXR1000 bags are brimming with great features:
- Fully rigid; looks great empty or full
- Beautiful leather grained construction matches seats and saddlebags for a coordinated look
- Installs on top of any Saddlemen SaddleStow sissy bar bag
- Top carry handle and shoulder strap included for easy toting off bike
- Attaches to almost any bike in seconds
- Adjustable straps feature chromed, spring loaded hooks that can attach to many types of luggage
- No sissy bar or rack necessary
- Can mount to many different styles of handlebars
- Considerably adds to the amount of potential luggage a bike can carry without modification
- Matching luggage and seats available
Dimensions: 14″ x 8.5″ x 8.5″; 1000 cubic inch capacity
As part of our continuing effort to provide helpful online information about our products, Saddlemen regularly adds downloadable, online instruction sheets for new and soon-to-be-released luggage items, including the EXR1000 bag, to our support page. Besides providing a quick, easy backup source for lost installation sheets, this online collection of user guides and instructions is also a handy place to preview Saddlemen items and their features.
We at Saddlemen invite you to see what our expertise, craftsmanship and technology can do to make riding more enjoyable.