Mounted to your rear fender, these bags look like solo pillion saddles; they do not look like bags, but hold close to 300 cubic inches of necessities like a phone, garage door opener, sunglasses, even enough clothes for an overnighter. These are great looking, functional and easy to use bags that do not detract from custom styling.
- Convenient fender mounted bag
- Easy access storage
- Perfect for custom styled bikes that don’t want look of bags or storage – this bag hides in plain sight
- Hidden expansion feature provides for an additional 2 inches of storage space when needed
- Weather resistant materials and zippers keep your things dry
- Styled like solo pillion seat
- Leather grained formed composite construction
- Mounts in place of solo seat on rear fender
- Suction cup mounting adheres to virtually any fender but can be quickly removed
- Available in Drifter (Plain) and Desperado (Studded) versions
- Dimensions: 11.5” long, 6.5” wide, 4” high – Expandable to 6” high
Click on the images to the left, above, to see them full size.
Available NOW at your local Drag Specialties or Parts Unlimited dealer or online supplier.
For more info check the following links at saddlemen.com:
U.S. MADE CHROME SADDLEBAG SUPPORTS FOR ONLY $40!!
Normally sold for $75.00, these high-quality, made-in-the-USA chromed saddlebag supports were made specifically for each bike model, for a perfect custom fit.
Virtually all saddlebag installations require saddlebag supports, so if you’re thinking about saddlebags for your bike, you need these beautiful supports. The highly polished chrome finish adds a custom touch to any bike, and look great even when you take your bags off. All necessary nuts and bolts are included, plus detailed installation instructions. Limited quantities!
NOTE: The only way to order these at this fantastic price is to call Saddlemen directly at (800) 397-7709 and mention that you saw this on our website. Each saddlebag support listed is priced at $40.00, plus shipping within the continental U.S. which is generally $12.00 or less. You will not be able to order these online… YOU MUST CALL US AT (800) 397-7709 and ask for the Saddlebag Support Special.
Part # 6904, for Harley FX / FL models – 1958-84
Part # 6919, for Honda VTX1800C – all years
Part # 6995, for Honda Shadow 600VLX – 1991-98
Part # 6996, for Honda GL1500 Valkyrie – 1997-2003
Part # 6998, for Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic/Nomad – 1996-2005
Part # 6922, for Suzuki Intruder 1500LC / C90 – all years
Part # 6923, for Suzuki Marauder 800 – 1997-2003
Part # 6936, for Yamaha V-Star 1100 Classic – all years
Part # 6938, for Yamaha Road Star (Warrior only) – all years