Six new additions to Saddlemen’s Rigid-Mount “Teardrop” Saddlebag line now directly available from our online store.
For Hondas, we have sets in two styles for a wide range of 1100 Shadows, going back to 1987, featuring a specially shaped “shock cutaway” back panel for a close, streamlined fit.
Our Yamaha line now features “Teardrop” saddlebags for both recent and current V-Star 1100’s and 1700 Road Stars. All these saddlebag sets arecustom designed specifically for each frame.
Perfect for heavier loads, these ruggedly built saddlebags offer great looks, high durability and the security of permanent mounting.
- Pre-fitted and sized correctly for rigid mounting to specific models
- Streamlined shape allows stock turn signal locations for many applications – turn signal relocator bracket included for harder-to-fit bikes, as needed
- “Drifter” styling features smooth, clean and uncluttered look with straps and buckles
- “Desperado” style features chrome studs, chrome buckles and stylish straps
- Complete hardware and chrome saddlebag supports included for rigid mounting. Upgradeable to “Quick Release” configuration with Saddlemen S4 Quick-Disconnect Docking Post Kit
- Informative step-by-step installation instructions
- Matching seats available
Click the links below for specific information about each Rigid-Mount Teardrop Style Saddlebag set:
These links open online versions of our product instructions for each saddlebag type:
Many product instruction guides are available online for Saddlemen motorcycle luggage and motorcycle seats. Our website is available around-the-clock and has dozens of downloadable and printable Adobe Acrobat (PDF) versions of our instruction sheets ready for use at the user’s convenience.
Our Rigid Mount Teardrop Saddlebags, and much more of our range of motorcycle luggage can be purchased through retailers across the country affiliated with Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited. Our products can also be ordered directly from Saddlemen at (800) 397-7709.