Parts Unlimited Rep’s SV650 Features Color-Scheme Matching Sport Saddle
Recently, we produced custom seats for this highly modified 2006 Suzuki SV650, owned by Parts Unlimited representative Dave Schmalenberg. The saddle was made as our “Track” style of sport bike seats, and following our design philosophy with this line of saddles, our “Gel Channel” feature was covered in yellow material to coordinate with the bike’s paint scheme.
Dave contacted us after receiving the seat, letting us know how he liked it, “The seat is very comfy, and looks awesome. No feedback on the passenger seat yet, but I will let you know as soon as I can sucker someone into riding on the back with me. (Anyone that knows me won’t ride on the back with me). Thanks again… the seats are EXACTLY what I wanted!”
Here’s a rundown of the custom work and modifications Dave made to his Suzuki:
- Swingarm, rear wheel, and brakes: 2007 ZX6R.
- Forks, triple clamps, front wheel, and brakes: ZX6R.
- Shock is from a GSXR750.
- Tag T2 bars with Moose risers.
- CRG levers and mirrors.
- Custom Barnett braided steel cables and Goodridge lines.
- Hand built exhaust with Leo Vince GP Pro silencer for 2009 R6.
- Hotbodies undertail and rear fender.
- Michelin Power Pure tires.
- Dynojet Power commander and LCD display.
- Engine is cammed and ported.
- Many other custom modifications and parts not listed…