- Saddlemen’s new E-Pak houses your smart phone, GPS unit or small electronic device in a sleek pouch that secures to your fuel tank.
- The E-Pak fits most smart phones and a variety of GPS units, and features an electrostatic-transmitting plastic window that allows you to operate the touch screen.
- The pouch is weather resistant to protect your device and has a rubberized backing that protects your fuel tank finish.
- The Saddlemen E-Pak is available through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif. - August 23, 2012 - Saddlemen is proud to announce the release of the new E-Pak, a specialized pouch designed to house your personal electronics device on the go. The E-Pak is the best solution for those who want to bring their smart phone, GPS unit or other small electronic device on their motorcycle, scooter or ATV. The E-Pak holds your device in a sleek pouch with a large plastic window that allows you to operate a touch screen with a bare finger or electrostatic-transmitting gloves.
While designed to fit most modern smart phones, the E-Pak is also compatible with a number of GPS units. The weather resistant pouch features shielded magnets to secure your device to your fuel tank.
- Pouch fits most smart phones and many GPS units
- Roomy interior space – 5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide and 0.75 inches thick
- Weather resistant
- Shielded magnets for easy installation/removal
- Electrostatic-transmitting window allows touch screen operation
- Rubberized backing protects fuel tank finish
- Universal application – works great on any bike
Model Number: 3502-0208
The Saddlemen E-Pak is distributed through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties.