- Saddlemen Explorer™ RS seats are now available for 06-12 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide models.
- The Explorer™ RS is available with an optional driver backrest that is removable and fully adjustable.
- The Explorer™ RS seat combines comfort and style for long trips on non-touring motorcycles.
- Product available for media evaluation.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif. - September 5, 2012 - Saddlemen has released its Explorer™ RS seat for 2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide models. The Explorer™ RS offers the long-distance comfort of the popular Road Sofa™ to Dyna Glide riders.
The Explorer™ RS seat will transform your Dyna Glide into a road trip ready touring bike with long-lasting comfort and style to match. Its exclusive, unique split-cushion design reduces tailbone and back pressure, while SaddleGel™ in both the driver and passenger portions provides maximum long-range comfort. A removable driver’s backrest is available for Dyna Glide models, allowing you to customize your seat for ultimate comfort. Saddlemen Explorer™ seats are designed to fit with most aftermarket detachable sissy bars and are made in America.
- Plush, pillow-top style cover for non-touring Harleys
- SaddleGel™ in front and rear for driver and passenger comfort
- Optional driver’s backrest is removable and adjustable for customized comfort
- Exclusive split-cushion design improves lumbar support
- Designed to fit with most aftermarket detachable sissy bars
- Made in the U.S.A.
Saddlemen Explorer™ RS Seats for 06-12 Harley-Davidson Dyna Glide Models