"Performance" Restoration Foam & Cover Kit
Brand Fitment: Triumph
Model Fitment: Bonneville T100
Year Fitment: 2001-2013
Standard foam height - Pleated vinyl cover
1pc-2up kit - Requires use of stock baseplate
Drag Specialties/Parts Unlimited Part #: 0821-1675
Saddlemen has a value-minded solution for riders who wish to upgrade their street motorcycle’s original seat. Saddlemen’s Performance Seat Kits include specially shaped foam with GEL and a custom-crafted vinyl cover that mounts easily to the motorcycle’s original seat pan.
Depending upon the application and the option(s) the rider selects, these kits can improve the seating position through optional seat heights, enhance rider control through refined shapes and cover material grip, or improve riding comfort through superior design and construction.
In some street applications, the seat kits overcome the challenge of owning a unique motorcycle for which no other seats are available, while other kits enable the rider to improve the quality and appearance of the seat to better suit their motorcycle. The fact that they are a kit, keeps the expense down so they are also a great tool to bolster the vehicle’s resale value.
In addition to the foam and marine-grade vinyl cover, each kit is packed with easy-to-follow installation instructions. Installation is easily handled by most motorcycle dealer technicians or a rider with good mechanical skills. Usually the only required tool is a good stapler.
Also included is a certificate for a special $20 installation rate when the kit is installed by one of Saddlemen’s seat artisans. Return shipping is extra, but the turnaround is usually a couple of days.
- Each kit has been developed to improve the motorcycle’s saddle. In many model applications there are several options to choose from
- Kits include specially shaped Saddlemen progressive density foam with a SaddleGel insert
- SaddleGel not only creates a plush seating surface, but it provides additional support and vibration damping to maximize comfort regardless of the seat’s thickness
- Expertly cut and sewn seat cover has integrated headliner foam layer to provide a smooth appearance and extra cushion
- Each cover is assembled using high quality, marine-grade vinyl which is element resistant and holds up to extreme heat or cold
- Most kits available with standard height foam with optional lower and/or higher profiles
- Other options include touring-type shapes and cover materials to enhance comfort during long period in the saddle
- Two-up, one-piece seats feature two GEL pads so the passenger comfort is improved
- Sportbike applications include a pillion cover so you can match the driver and passenger seats
- Some cross-over applications (such as a Honda VFR) have both sport and touring-oriented seat kit options
- Easy to install by your local dealer or yourself
- Includes easy-to follow instructions that are chocked full of tips from Saddlemen’s expert seat craftsmen
- Don’t want to do it yourself? Each kit includes certificate for $20 cover installation at Saddlemen (return shipping additional)
- Each seat kit is designed and made in the USA.
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy