SaddleStow BR4100 Dresser Back Seat Bag
Designed to fit perfectly between the rider and Tourpack on the back seat of all Dresser models
SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines and offers the perfect look for cruising the highway. Style is not the only concern - function is paramount in the design of each SaddleStow™ item. A perfect blend of rugged materials make this luggage tough, weather-resistant and long lasting. Our unique combination of features set these bags apart from all others.
- Fully rigid: can be leaned against, even when empty
- Top carry handle and backpack straps for easy toting
- Top accessory straps allow you to add on a Saddlemen roll bag, extra jacket, etc.
- Insulated side cooler pouches - perfect for longer rides
- Adjustable bungee net offers extra flexibility and convenience
- Extra side mesh pouches perfect for maps
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
- Dimensions: 18.5" H x 21" W x 19" D; measures 4,100 cubic inches
Click on the icons below to learn more about these great, innovative Saddlemen luggage features.
Click Here for product demonstration video.