Saddlemen Express EX2200S Sissy Bar Bag (with Studs)
A perfect match to our popular Express saddlebags, the new Express Sissy Bar Bag brings a new level of style as well as a whole lot of function to the back of your bike. The beautiful leather-grain surface has a luxurious touch and matches our seats and saddlebags. The unique, adjustable mounting system installs securely onto virtually any sissy bar. Exclusive full-side openings and convenient multiple pouches give you quick access to your gear.
- Rigid construction provides rider support and can be leaned back on when mounted on the back seat
- Nostalgic Desperado styling with leather straps, chrome buckles and studs for a rugged, attractive look
- Matches all Desperado saddlebags and studded seats
- Constructed of UV-resistant leather-grain composite materials. Leather Grain Vinyl matches all other Express saddlebags and pouches for an integrated, custom look
- Fully opening, mesh lined, side panels allowing complete access to main bag and useful storage options
- Adjustable internal shelf
- Top Roll Bag included and can be used separately. Bag features straps allowing multiple attachment set-ups
- Universal Mounting System provides easy quick-release mounting and removal
- All pouches use lockable buckles or zippers. Two padlocks included
- Rain cover included
Dimensions: 18" H x 14.5" W x 8" D (9.5" deep and 17" wide with pouches); measures 2,200 cubic inches
Top Roll Bag measures 15" W x 8" Diameter (main body)
Click on the icons below to learn more about these great, innovative Saddlemen luggage features.
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each SaddleStow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
Inside, you’ll find a removable shelf that helps separate your cargo.
This bag includes a shelf that is attached to the inside of the bag via hook-and-loop. This allows you to adjust the shelf up and down, or remove it entirely. Now you can keep your motor oil separate from your white shirts, keep your snacks separate from your raingear, etc.
Rigid Roll Bags
A rigid roll bag is included, which is designed to mount to the top of the SaddleStow for extra storage, or can be used by itself almost anywhere on your bike.
The separate Roll Bag attaches to the top of the main bag for an additional 850 cubic inches of luggage space. In addition, the Roll Bag can be installed on your bike by itself, using the included quick-detach straps, giving you a separate, smaller piece of luggage for commuting or shorter trips.
When the weather gets wet, this bag’s raincover can be quickly deployed to protect your bag and your things. The raincover goes over your bag and cinches closed with an adjustable drawstring. When the weather brightens up again, it can be easily hidden away.
Click Here for product demonstration video.