FTB Line Motorcycle Luggage
SaddleStow FTB3600 Sport Sissy Bar Combo Bag
This luggage’s shape presents a trim line on your motorcycle, but each bag opens up to hold an impressive amount of cargo. Modern styling complements any motorcycle from cruisers to sport bikes and more. Each bag mounts in moments, without fuss, to your sissy bar or rear rack.
Saddlemen’s FTB motorcycle luggage line features a bold, yet sporty look with an array of vital features bundled with superb construction and class-leading value pricing.
This bag is the multi-functional 1 of 2 larger siblings of the FTB clan. It has the same, knife sharp styling and organizing features as the smaller bags but with more capacity and some extra features. A top mounted auxiliary storage bag is included with gull-wing style access flaps to expand your cargo capacity by a huge margin. Need to get at rain gear fast, but keep it away from your other stuff? These auxiliary storage bags fit the bill, and more.
SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines and offers the perfect look for cruising the highway. Style is not the only concern - function is paramount in the design of each SaddleStow item. A perfect blend of rugged materials make this luggage tough, weather-resistant and long lasting. Our unique combination of features set these bags apart from all others.
- Each bag includes a specialized top storage bag that clips on and off in seconds.
- The main cargo compartment flap opens fully with solid tethered sides for easy loading.
- Mid-size side compartments easily hold extra cargo and double up as beverage holders.
- Internal mesh storage compartments secures cargo while keeping it visible.
- Padded backpack straps are included and clip on in seconds.
- Adjustable mounting sleeve adapts to the shape and width of your bike’s sissybar.
- Four fully adjustable, high strength nylon webbing hold-down straps are supplied – you can mount the bag easily even if your rear rack does not have a sissybar.
- Multiple mounting rings around the bag overcome unique mounting challenges.
- Can be used with Saddlemen’s Versa Mount System (#3550-0117) to mount directly to a seat; does not require a sissybar or backrest.
- Semi-rigid luggage shell maintains its shape regardless of cargo load, yet is lightweight to reduce the impact on your motorcycle.
- Rugged 1200-denier SaddleTuff ™ fabric cover construction which also includes matte finish, marine-grade vinyl accent panels and stylish black-chrome emblems.
- Marine-grade materials and stitching holds up the elements to give you decades of sound use.
- Strong, nylon meshing zipper teeth with chrome sliders equipped with large pulls for easy use with a gloved hand.
- High visibility, reflective rain cover with locking cinch cord included.
Capacity - 25 lbs (11.3kg)
Dimensions - 16" W x 16.5" H x 9.5" D (40.64 W x 41.91 H x 24.13cm D) - Main Bag excluding pockets
21.5" W x 16.5" H x 10.75" D (54.61 W x 41.91 H x 27.3cm D) - Main Bag including Pockets
19.5" W x 9" H x 9.5" D (49.53 W x 22.86 H x 24.13cm H) - Top Bag
Click on the icons below to learn more about these great, innovative Saddlemen luggage features.
When the weather gets wet, this bag’s raincover can be quickly deployed to protect your bag and your things. The raincover goes over your bag and cinches closed with an adjustable drawstring. When the weather brightens up again, it can be easily hidden away.
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each SaddleStow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
This bag’s office organizer lets you keep things like business cards, glasses, writing instruments and cell phone organized and handy.
Built-in padded backpack straps are included, either built into a zippered pouch or as part of a convertible shoulder strap system.
This bag includes a Padded Backpack Strap, which is installed by sliding the strap thru the bag’s top center D-ring, and clipping each strap’s end to a lower D-ring located at the bottom on each side of the bag. Once in place, the backpack strap uses sliding buckles for strap length adjustment.