SaddleStow SSR1900 Universal Bike Bags
Convenient size, full of features, easy mounting and incredible value
SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines and offers the perfect look for cruising the highway. Style is not the only concern - function is paramount in the design of each SaddleStow item. A perfect blend of rugged materials make this luggage tough, weather-resistant and long lasting. Our unique combination of features set these bags apart from all others.
- Rugged, fully rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Fully adjustable mounting system. Mount onto sissy bar, luggage rack or back seat
- Zip/hook-and-loop wide top opening with gusseted zip front
- Top carry handle and backpack straps for easy toting off bike
- Lockable zipper pulls
- Three exterior zippered pockets for easy access to maps and other items
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
Dimensions: 17" H x 16" W x 11.5" D; measures 1,900 cubic inches
Click on the icons below to learn more about these great, innovative Saddlemen luggage features.
Built-in padded backpack straps are included, either built into a zippered pouch or as part of a convertible shoulder strap system.
This bag includes a Padded Backpack Strap, which is installed by sliding the strap thru the bag’s top center D-ring, and clipping each strap’s end to a lower D-ring located at the bottom on each side of the bag. Once in place, the backpack strap uses sliding buckles for strap length adjustment.
This bag’s office organizer lets you keep things like business cards, glasses, writing instruments and cell phone organized and handy.
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each SaddleStow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.