For 2006-2007 FLHX & 1997-2007 FLHR (also fits 1997-2007 FLHT & FLTR with short gap between seat and dash)
For Touring models (Ideal fitment to Street Glide & Road King models)
Expanded fitment for the inaugural saddle in Saddlemen's Signature Seat line, the Slammed Pro Tour™ seat features a slim, yet supportive bucket seat for the rider and a tidy contoured passenger section that brings a new level of style to comfortable seats.
- Specially designed to drop the rider down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible, while maintaining our high standards of comfort and support.
- Custom bike builder Todd Silicato, founder of Todd's Cycles of Huntington Beach, California applied his unique styling sense to create the ultimate low-profile, bagger seat that's acceptable for touring. Keeping Saddlemen technology and quality at the center of this new saddle, Todd sculpted the seat to drop down into the bike for a low riding position that also helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
- As with our standard Pro Tour, this comfortable seat is made with Saddlemen's famous combination of variable density foam and SaddleGel™, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Note: These seats are designed to look best and mate with the center dash of the Street Glide and Road King models. Will also fit other Harley-Davidson Touring models, but there will be a gap between the seat’s nose and the center dash. The seat will fit bikes fitted with, or without, saddlebag guards
- Covered with a combination of stylish, ultra-durable carbon fiber-look material, and black SaddleHyde™, our time-tested, water-resistant, soft-touch material for good looks and supple comfort
- Made in the U.S.A.
Click Here for product demonstration video.