Brand Fitment: Honda
Model Fitment: ST1100/A
Year Fitment: 1991-2002
Your local dealer is your best source for Saddlemen sales and service. If they don’t stock Saddlemen products, they can usually provide overnight delivery. You may also order directly from this website and we recommend you contact us directly for all of your customized requirements.
Call to Order
Brand Fitment: Honda
Not wanting to leave performance behind when they ride big miles, many riders have chosen to use performance-oriented Sport Touring motorcycles in place of larger, comfort-oriented touring bikes. In many cases the seats on these versatile motorcycles don’t live up to the other performance aspects of the class. In response to this need, Saddlemen’s STEALTH™ sport touring seats were launched. The STEALTH™ family of seats offer comfortable, sporty, long-distance seating, with slightly lowered sitting position and carefully designed contours for both driver and passenger. STEALTH™ seats offer substantial driver backrest/lumbar support, perfect for long trips and aggressive riding, and a narrow nose allows improved leg positioning when stopped, for better control. SaddleGel™ increases comfort and circulation by reducing tailbone pressure and damp numbing road vibrations. Specialized covers further add to riding comfort and control, while adding a sharp sense of style to the motorcycle.
- A truly comfortable, sporty, long-distance saddle that is the best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented—the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they’re made for, yet are more comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything — commuting, spirited riding or heading out cross-country
- Features SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger seating areas for comfort plus carefully sculpted, progressive density foam that cushions your ride while still permitting valuable feedback
- Narrow nose for easier ground control and shorter inseams; a lower driver bucket allows you to sit into the seat rather than on top of the seat
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Special design attention has been allocated to the pillion shape and ergonomics resulting in all-day comfort with increased seating height so the passenger’s view is improved
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit
- Some covers feature a leather-grain SaddleHyde that’s Marine-grade tough. Other versions feature carbon fiber-look top panels with smooth sides that match the performance spirit of the Sport Touring motorcycle
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from the cover and dries in seconds
- Select models are also available in low-profile designs, custom colors and other modifications available, just contact Saddlemen
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.