Saddlemen introduces a new specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time. Seat sets and one-piece seats include integrated luggage mounting points or strap kits to attach the perfectly matched Saddlemen Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo to the pillion portion of the seat.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel-design cover to provide Adventure Touring riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Seats using Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time.
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these seats offer the ultimate comfort available for a Travel Enduro.
- Each high quality seat has durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional.
- Some mid-sized applications feature a non-GC, smooth-top saddle to maximize comfort as compared to the original, narrow seat.
- The rugged carbon-fiber look weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks.
- Each seats’ covers are designed and stitched to match Saddlemen’s highly functional Adventure PACK luggage family.
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking.
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Some mid-sized applications also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Saddlemen seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship. Click image for baseplate configuration for this model.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.
|2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200|
|2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200|
|2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS|
|2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS|
|2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200 ABS|
|2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo|
|2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Granturismo|
|2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport|
|2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport Pike's Peak Special Edition|
|2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport Pike's Peak Special Edition|
|2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Sport Pike's Peak Special Edition|
|2014 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring|
|2013 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring|
|2012 Ducati Multistrada 1200 S Touring|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy