The Adventure TRACK seat is a hybrid design that combines Saddlemen's exclusive elements of a GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with our patented GEL-Channel saddle design that delivers unparalleled comfort and control. Designed using advanced engineering, this family of seats is for the active and discriminating adventure rider. Each seat contains features that complement the motorcycle, in several cases overcoming the original seats’ design challenges:
The waterproof WP-suede cover over the rider’s cockpit provides the proper amount of grip - an attribute that is essential when the road ahead turns rough. The passenger section (and some of the seats for the mid-sized dual sports) is covered with a tough grippy material that also keeps things in place and is supple to the touch. All of Saddlemen’s marine-grade covers are unfazed by the elements, detergents or fuel. Water simply wipes away from the center section with a brush of your hand and the cover dries quickly.
Foam & GEL:
Saddlemen’s GEL technology resides in each seat and each inch of it exceeds the comfort of three inches of conventional foam. Our progressive density, closed cell foam never absorbs water and has been carefully sculpted and tested for maximum riding performance.
Foundation (Pan, Brackets & More):
Each Adventure TRACK seat is designed to fit better that a stock seat because it is constructed on strong, gel-coated fiberglass pan with plated steel brackets for a superb fit. Our motto of “fitting better than stock” is apparent each time you mount the seat. If you’re going on an adventure, your seat can’t let you down.
Easy to take extra cargo:
Because each riding mission needs flexibility, we’ve designed in integrated bag or cargo mounting points on the pillion seat that link up with our Adventure PACK luggage and other tail bags. We’ve added a gripper top cover to the pillion section of the seat to aid in keeping your pack or passenger in place during your adventure.
But wait, there’s more – solo options:
Rider’s solo seat option- This is a great choice to rider’s taking on their big ride alone and need to maximize the storage space where the passenger normally resides. And each Saddlemen Adventure TRACK solo fits perfectly with the stock passenger seat in place too.
These Adventure TRACK features make sure that these seats are a vital accessory for the discriminating to use when circumnavigating the globe.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel saddle to provide Adventure and Dual Sport riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, thus keeping the rider in the saddle longer.
- Gel Channel seats offer high quality, durable construction and styling that’s as unique as it is functional.
- The vinyl and rugged micro-fiber suede cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb blend of comfort and control (certain models feature a rugged gripper style cover).
- Some seat applications, such as mid-sized Dual Sport motorcycles, have a standard foam design (no GC) with a gripper and vinyl cover better suited to rigorous riding.
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Most mid-sized Dual Sport applications also include a luggage/cargo mounting strap set that installs or removes in seconds from the seat.
- A solo rider-seat, rather than a full two-piece set, is available in some applications.
- Most seats are also available in low-profile designs.
|2014 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215|
|2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215|
|2012 Triumph Tiger Explorer 1215|
|2014 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 1215|
|2013 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC 1215|
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy