Not wanting to leave performance behind when they ride big miles, many riders have chosen to use performance-oriented Sport Touring motorcycles in place of larger, comfort-oriented touring bikes. In many cases the seats on these versatile motorcycles don’t live up to the other performance aspects of the class. In response to this need, Saddlemen’s STEALTH™ sport touring seats were launched. The STEALTH™ family of seats offer comfortable, sporty, long-distance seating, with slightly lowered sitting position and carefully designed contours for both driver and passenger. STEALTH™ seats offer substantial driver backrest/lumbar support, perfect for long trips and aggressive riding, and a narrow nose allows improved leg positioning when stopped, for better control. SaddleGel™ increases comfort and circulation by reducing tailbone pressure and damp numbing road vibrations. Specialized covers further add to riding comfort and control, while adding a sharp sense of style to the motorcycle.
- A truly comfortable, sporty, long-distance saddle that is the best looking, most unique custom seat you can buy, with lines and materials designed to match specific bikes
- Performance oriented—the seats match the characteristics of the bikes they’re made for, yet are more comfortable than any stock seat on the market
- Designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything — commuting, spirited riding or heading out cross-country
- Features SaddleGel™ in both driver and passenger seating areas for comfort plus carefully sculpted, progressive density foam that cushions your ride while still permitting valuable feedback
- Narrow nose for easier ground control and shorter inseams; a lower driver bucket allows you to sit into the seat rather than on top of the seat
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Special design attention has been allocated to the pillion shape and ergonomics resulting in all-day comfort with increased seating height so the passenger’s view is improved
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit
- Some covers feature a leather-grain SaddleHyde that’s Marine-grade tough. Other versions feature carbon fiber-look top panels with smooth sides that match the performance spirit of the Sport Touring motorcycle
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from the cover and dries in seconds
- Select models are also available in low-profile designs, custom colors and other modifications available, just contact Saddlemen
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Saddlemen Limited Warranty Policy