- Saddlemen’s new FTB line of sport luggage offers modern style and quality materials and construction.
- Universal mounting capabilities and various bag types makes this line a great option for any motorcycle.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif. - June 4, 2013 - Saddlemen has introduced a new line of luggage aimed at bringing a modern and sporty look to motorcycles of all kinds, from cruisers to sport bikes and more. Saddlemen’s new FTB line of sport luggage combines style, utility and quality construction to offer an array of bags that not only serve their purpose, but look great doing it.
The FTB line features the same quality materials and construction that Saddlemen is known for, and presents a new set of options for motorcyclists that might be looking for functional luggage with an updated look.
Rugged 1200-denier SaddleTuff™ fabric and marine-grade vinyl make up the semi-rigid construction that offers a blend of shape retention and flexibility, all while remaining light weight and portable. A bevy of internal and external pockets, pouches, and storage compartments make these bags ideal for carrying everything from tools and small personal items to clothes and larger items.
The FTB line is also universally compatible with multiple mounting rings, and can also be used with Saddlemen’s Versa Mount System to mount directly to a seat or rack. With a full lineup that includes sissybar bags, sissybar combo bags, and trunk/rack bags, Saddlemen has an FTB option for any motorcycle.
- Saddlemen is offering trunk organization accessories for H-D Trike models.
- Saddlemen’s liner bags and lid organizers help riders keep their cargo secure and organized for quick access and easy removal.
- These Trike trunk accessories are available through Drag Specialties.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif. - October 18, 2012 - Saddlemen is now offering trunk liner bags and trunk lid organizers for Harley-Davidson Trike models. These new trunk accessories keeps the contents separated and organized for quick access and easy removal.
Trike Trunk Liner Bag Set
Saddlemen’s liner bag allows Trike owners to keep their cargo stored securely in the trunk and features convenient carry handles for easy transport. Multiple zippered compartments allow the rider to separate clean and dirty clothes while out on a road trip. These bags measure 15.5” x 9.5” x 10”.
Part # 3516-0152
Trike Trunk Lid Organizer
Complete your trunk organization with the Saddlemen lid organizer. This low profile unit mounts easily to the trunk lid and includes fastener strips for quick removal. With sold and mesh pockets, the lid organizer is the perfect place to keep tools, electronics, and other small convenience items. This unit measures 9.5” x 16.25”.
Part # 3516-0151
Since 1987 Saddlemen has been dedicated to offering high-quality aftermarket seats, luggage and accessories for all types of motorcycles. Designed for increased comfort and style, all Saddlemen products are built with industry-leading technology and premium materials. Saddlemen's vast line puts American craftsmanship on any type of bike - Harley, cruiser, touring, sport, dual sport, off-road, ATVs and snowmobiles. Whether you explore the open road, tackle some unexplored terrain or commute to work, Saddlemen's quality products will help you get where you want to go.
A Secure Ride for Man’s Best Friends
- Bring your small pet along for the ride with the Saddlemen Pet Voyager, a convertible pet carrier and cargo bag.
- Transport your pet in comfort and safety with a padded interior and mesh vents.
- Universal applications and quick disconnect system makes the Voyager practical and versatile for all occasions.
- The Saddlemen Pet Voyager is available through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties dealers.
- Samples available for media evaluation.
Rancho Dominguez, Calif. - August 2, 2012 - Saddlemen is pleased to announce the introduction of a pet carrier to its extensive luggage line. The Saddlemen Pet Voyager is a convertible pet carrier and cargo bag that transports your pet comfortably and safely on your Harley or Metric cruiser or touring bike.
The Saddlemen Pet Voyager allows you and your pet to ride together safely with this removable pet carrier. Multiple vents, a padded interior plus food and water trays will get you and your pet to any destination in true Saddlemen style.
The Pet Voyager also doubles as a versatile cargo bag with a quick disconnect setup, backpack straps and separated compartments. Features include:
- Mesh vents and access flaps for controlled air flow
- Comfortable padded interior for comfort, with removable bottom tray for easy cleaning
- Stow food and water trays in their own storage compartment
- A sliding leash mount to keep pets secure and a walking leash for pit stops
- Two mounting systems for universal applications – Saddlemen Versa-mount seat harness or adjustable sissy bar strap system
- Quick disconnect straps, carrying handles and backpack straps for practicality and versatility
- Ability to double as an effective cargo bag and plush backrest
Model Number: 3515-0131
Come see the Saddlemen Pet Voyager in person August 2-12 at Black Hills Harley-Davidson in Rapid City, SD and at J&P Cycles in Sturgis, SD for the 2012 Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally. Learn more about the Saddlemen Pet Voyager here. The Saddlemen Pet Voyager is available through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties dealers.
CLICK ON IMAGE FOR HIGH RES DOWNLOAD
We at Saddlemen were pleased to hear about the success of last holiday season's Toy Run organized by the High Desert Chapter of the Black Sheep. The club officers kindly sent us photos of the raffle winners who took home Saddlemen luggage. The proceeds of the raffle went towards a cash donation to the Salvation Army.
Besides the raffle earnings, the Toy Run collected a whole lot... of toys!
Saddlemen regularly contributes products to charity. We're happy to have been able to brighten last Christmas time for families and children in need.
Don Emde To Retrace Route Of Landmark 1914 Cross-Country Motorcycle Journey
Saddlemen motorcycle luggage will travel with magazine publisher and AMA Hall-Of-Fame racer Don Emde as he rides and researches the route taken by Erwin “Cannon Ball” Baker on his historic, record-breaking 1914 San Diego to New York run.
Don, along with a Parts Magazine writer, will follow Cannon Ball Baker's route as closely as possible, taking into account a century's change and development across the nation. The course will be completed in sections, with Don and his partner doing research on the various stages of the trek. As pictured above, most of the ride will use current KTM 990 Adventure model bikes, but Don will also use a restored Indian motorcycle to recreate portions of the trip. More information is available at the Cyril Huze blog site.
Whether for vintage machines or the latest model,Saddlemen offers top-notch value and versatility with our motorcycle luggage and seats. We offer a wide range of applications and styles, to suit every need and every taste. We look forward to matching you with the perfect saddle and storage solution for your riding needs and style.
Supplies Winding Down On The Last Of Our "Highwayman Elite" Items
Saddlemen's Highwayman Elite luggage is still available in small quantities, and at excellent discounts. Recently discontinued from our luggage line, the "Highwayman Elite" family of saddlebags, sissy bar bags and tool pouches were designed to offer excellent value for the rider's dollar. Constructed with heavy-grain "elephant hide" synthetic, and genuine leather straps, Highwayman Elites offered distinctive looks and Saddlemen design and convenience.
No longer produced and no longer available as a standard part of our catalog, these luggage pieces are available for immediate shipment by telephone order. Call our customer service and sales team at (800) 397-7709 and ask for the Highwayman Elite Clearance . Limited quantities left... These are final closeouts - all sales will be final, with no exchanges or returns.
Above: Still available, our Trunk Bag boasts tough, excellent construction and design.
Above: Highwayman Elite Sissy bar Bags are available with or without chrome studs.
Above: Convenience, quality and style come together with our Highwayman Elite Tool Pouches, also available with the choice of studded or non-studded versions.
Saddlemen is proud of our legacy of high-value luggage for all types of motorcycles. But we make sure not to rest of prior achievements. We continue to innovate and refine our products, based on research and experience, and to keep up with an evolving riding world. We invite you to try Saddlemen. We're confident you'll appreciate the intersection of quality, design and value we offer.
Our Hard-Construction Trunk Series Are Lockable And Quickly Removable
Saddlemen's Hard Case Luggage has great looking streamlined shape and cuts through the wind. Solid, reinforced and weatherproof, our tough, matte "basic" black plastic construction looks at home on any bike, scooter or ATV. Universal mounting kit allows attachment to existing luggage racks, while its quick disconnect mounting system allows trunk to be removed and from bike in seconds. Easily handled and carried when removed from the bike.
Both models (the smaller HC1700 and the larger HC2900) offer:
- Solid weatherproof construction
- Matte black, rigid and durable reinforced plastic construction
- Quick disconnect mounting system allows trunk to be removed from bike in seconds
- Universal mounting kit attaches to your existing luggage rack
- All hardware included - everything you need for complete installation to your rack
- Integrated lock with two keys
- Molded grip for easy carrying when off bike
The smaller HC1700 - fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds one full face helmet and other needed gear
- 28 liter / 1700 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W x 10" H (Overall outside measurement)
The larger HC2900 - fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds two full face helmets and other needed gear
- 48 liter / 2900 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 17" L x 23" W x 13" H (Overall outside measurement)
Saddlemen is the industry leader in value and design in motorcycle luggage. We invite you to see what our extensive expertise and technology can do to make riding more enjoyable and convenient.
Convenient On And Off Motorcycles Great For Air Travel Too
Smooth rolling wheels and retractable handle make this bag perfect for airline travel
Our SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage line is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines and offers the perfect look for cruising the highway. Style is not the only concern - function is paramount in the design of each SaddleStow item. A perfect blend of rugged materials make this luggage tough, weather-resistant and long lasting. Our unique combination of features set these bags apart from all others.
The SDP2600 features:
- Brand new, fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust again
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Top carry handle, backpack straps and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Top cargo straps for attaching Saddlemen roll bag (sold separately) or for strapping down jacket, rain gear, etc.
- Top pocket office organizer and lockable zipper pulls
- Constructed of UV-, water-, and weather-resistant 1200 denier Saddle Tuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
Dimensions: 18" wide x 21" high x 11.5" deep.
Measures 2,600 cubic inches
Providing More Flexibility And Options For Securing Motorcycle Luggage
Saddlemen has always strived to provide convenience, value and adaptability with our luggage lineup. The Versa-Mount yoke continues that tradition.
Saddlemen Versa-Mount System
Suggested Retail Price: $24.95
The easy-to-use Versa-Mount yoke and harness system fits under the passenger area of two-up seats, allowing the attachment of a sissy bar bag, rack bag or seat bag to a motorcycle without the use of a sissy bar or rack. The two-piece construction enables the yoke to be adjusted to fit a variety of passenger area seat widths and includes a one-inch-wide security strap and D-rings to insure that luggage will stay put on almost any motorcycle with a one-piece, two-up seat.
- Easy to install and easy to remove
- Attaches to almost any bike in seconds
- Adjustable straps feature chromed, spring loaded hooks
- Can be used with many types of luggage
- No sissy bar or rack necessary
- Considerably adds to the amount of potential luggage a bike can carry without modification
- Matching luggage available
Available through Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited at dealerships nationwide, and at saddlemen.com
A downloadable, printable version of the Versa-Mount instruction sheet is available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format at this link.
Saddlemen Sponsors Mike Vils' 1913 Excelsior With Custom Seat & Luggage
Mike rides his Excelsior more regularly than most people ride their modern bikes, but that's where he ran into some challenges. As it turns out, not many companies make luggage specifically designed for 1913 motorcycles - of any brand.
In an effort to carry his gear across the United States, Mike visited our factory before the run to see what we might be able to do for him. Not surprisingly, we didn't have any specific-fit bags, but we were able to subtly modify some existing bags to fit and function perfectly.
Starting on Friday, September 10th, near Kitty Hawk, North Carolina, 45 pre-1916 motorcycles set off on a two-week rally across the nation, with 37 riders and machines completing the trip 16 days later in Santa Monica, California. The course ran just under 3.300 miles.
After his jaunt accross the nation, Mike stopped by Saddlemen HQ to show us how well his luggage held up on the road.
Since it's founding in 1987, Saddlemen has been an enthusiastic sponsor of motorsports, and we are committed to continuing this tradition in all sorts of various ways; whether we're making bags for a vintage "Cannonballer," or making fork slider covers for an XR1200 flat track racer, Saddlemen is always supporting motorcycle racing and motorsports in all forms.