BR3400 BACK SEAT/RACK/SISSY BAR BAG
SaddleStow BR3400 Back Seat, Rack and Sissy Bar Bag
Saddlemen’s newest luggage model provides great versatility – can either be used as a sissy bar bag, or as a “back seat bag,” set between rider and tour back on all types of motorcycles.
3,400 cubic inch
Two mounting systems included – a seat harness or adjustable sissy bar strap system easily attaches bag to your motorcycle’s seat, luggage rack, or sissy bar
- Rugged blend of fabric and leather-grained materials look great on any type of motorcycle; internal structure maintains bag shape even when empty
- Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Included detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Spacious top-loading main compartment is large enough to hold one full-face helmet plus other cargo
- Includes another large top-loading main compartment
- Padded laptop storage compartment and organizer pocket
- Five external pockets, two of which can be expanded for added capacity
- Five internal mesh pockets
- Two outer mesh pockets
- Rain cover with security tether protects the bag from the elements
- Top exterior flap can be adjusted to carry a jacket
- Mini-padlock, with extra keys, help secure your belongings in the bag
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff™; and leather-like vinyl panels
Available at authorized Drag Specialties & Parts Unlimited dealers
Saddlemen’s Hard Case Luggage has great looking streamlined shape and cuts through the wind. Solid, reinforced and weatherproof, our matte black plastic construction looks at home on any bike, scooter or ATV. Universal mounting kit allows attachment to existing luggage racks, while its quick disconnect mounting system allows trunk to be removed from bike in seconds. Easily transported off bike. All hardware is included – everything you need is included for complete installation to rack.
HC1700 – fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds one full face helmet and other needed gear
- 28 liter / 1700 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 15″ L x 15″ W x 10″ H overall outside measurement
HC2900 – fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds two full face helmets and other needed gear
- 48 liter / 2900 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 17″ L x 23″ W x 13″ H overall outside measurement
Saddlemen’s Tattoo embroidery process adds stylish, deeply sculpted flames onto a good looking, very functional solo seat. Inside, SaddleGel makes sure you’re comfortable, too.
The special Tattoo embroidery is unique to Saddlemen, and provides a strong, solid stitch that resists the elements, as well as wear and fraying. This is one tough stitch. The Tattoo Solo is a bit lower than stock, which makes the SaddleGel comfort all the more remarkable, as you don’t expect to find this level of comfort in a seat this good looking.
SaddleGel is a viscoelastic silicon gel that reduces vibration and fatigue, and makes every trip more enjoyable. And it’s nice to know that all Saddlemen seats are proudly made in the USA. The Tattoo Solos for Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Custom and Classic models have an MSRP of $299.95.
Bike builders have been trusting Saddlemen with their custom seats for almost two decades; give them a call at 800-397-7709, or visit www.saddlemen.com. Saddlemen seats are found in the Parts Unlimited catalog, and are available at most fine motorcycle accessory retailer.
Part Number K06-11-0112
Saddlemen’s new luggage line includes the TS3200 Deluxe Tail Bag, a rigid bag that’s designed with a “tunnel” in the middle, to conveniently straddle the back seat or luggage rack on just about any bike. Quick-release mounting straps secure the bag to your bike’s frame, turn signals, etc. and you’re on your way.
Features include a zip-off backpack pouch, 2-inch zippered expansion panel, internal and external mesh pouches, an office organizer area and a fold-down duffle bag inside- all for $119.95, available from Saddlemen or through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties dealers around the world.
Part number 3516-0036 (click on images to see enlarged)
Steve Kai from Hawaii wanted to build something unique and special, and since Steve’s son Garrett works for American Suzuki, Steve started out with a brand-new Suzuki M109R, the baddest power cruiser out there. The M109R is a big, fast, mean bike that begs to be ridden hard, and it would have been a shame to take away any of that rideability. The list of modifications was extensive, but since this bike is a rider and not a trailer queen, Steve wanted a seat that not only reflected his bike’s new style, but was also comfortable to ride on.
The Saddlemen Solo you see here was built on Steve’s custom steel seat pan, which was hammered out to fit between the wider rear fender and the stretched gas tank. SaddleGel inside the seat, plus Saddlemen’s proprietary Black Magic foam, provide maximum comfort while the deep sculpted Tattoo flames, leather cover and custom contours offer the looks that will surely garner Steve some trophies in the coming months. If he can stop riding it long enough to show it.
Click on the picture links below to see these great looking images full size…