Latest Design Positions The Rider Lower And Forward For Better Grip And Footing
Saddlemen's newest addition to our popular range of solo seats, the Heels Down line, was created to offer improved seating position, footing and control, especially for shorter riders.
Available for recent model Harley-Davidson Sportsters, Softails and Dynas, our "Heels Down" are available as traditional solo seats, or can come equipped with adjustable, removable driver's backrests. Matching rear pillion seating pads are part of the line as well.
Each saddle is low, wide and comfortable, with carefully designed contours that permit the rider to securely plant their feet when at a stop. The “Heels Down” line is now the perfect seat choice for smaller riders who desire comfort, style and improved control.
Saddlemen continues to refine and innovate our range of famous seats. From solo seats to long-range, two-up touring saddles, and whether "ultra-slammed" or offering maximum support, our American-made saddles are built with the rider in mind, by experienced riders ourselves.
New Models Combine Structure Of "Track" Seat Types With Carbon Fiber-Look Center Channel Strip And Cover
Coming soon to Saddlemen's online store are our new Track-CF seats, built with the same quality, value and innovation as our Track style seats, while offering the high-tech look associated with carbon fiber material.
Above: our Track-CF seat for the Yamaha R6 for the 2008 and 2009 model years.
As with our other Gel Channel, lines of seats, the Track-CF is built for ultimate versatility, whether for vigorous track riding, or long miles on the highway. They feature Saddlemen’s Gel Channel (GC), technology, incorporating a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam, relieving seating pressure, increasing blood flow, and keeping the rider in the saddle longer. Our sport bike seats offer high quality, light weight construction and styling that’s second-to-none.
Saddlemen continues to innovate and expand our product line, offering sport bike products that combine the benefits of our decades of experience and our commitment to value.
New Seat Models Combine Best Design And Features Of Saddlemen Product Line
Saddlemen is pleased to announce that our new Explorer G-TEC seats can now be purchased through our Saddlemen Online Store.
The latest innovation in riding comfort; the Explorer™ G-TEC combines elements of Saddlemen’s famous touring seat family with the advancement of Gel Channel technology, incorporating gel and a channel in the main foam (patents pending).
The G-TEC's flexible fabric cover breathes well, and is installed over a concealed gel channel and a layer of memory foam that conforms to the shape of the rider’s body, relieving seating pressure and increasing blood flow to keep the rider and passenger comfortable and in the saddle longer.
The deep, wide contours of the saddle are mated with a new nose shape to create a long distance saddle that helps the rider touch the ground with confidence at stops.
Many G-TEC models are available with a matching driver’s backrest for superb lumbar support and riding comfort. Each seat is easy-to-install with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions included. All Saddlemen seats are proudly made in the U.S.A.
Available for the latest Harley Davidson Touring, Softail, Dyna and Sportster models; Honda Shadow Aeros and VTX1300's; Kawasaki Vulcan 900's; Suzuki C50 and M50 Boulevard's; and Yamaha XVS1300 V-Star Classics.
Saddlemen continues our tradition and commitment to improving the riding experience for the motorcycling public, with innovation and real-world experience. Our ongoing efforts in research and development continue to improve and refine our products.
Our Hard-Construction Trunk Series Are Lockable And Quickly Removable
Saddlemen's Hard Case Luggage has great looking streamlined shape and cuts through the wind. Solid, reinforced and weatherproof, our tough, matte "basic" black plastic construction looks at home on any bike, scooter or ATV. Universal mounting kit allows attachment to existing luggage racks, while its quick disconnect mounting system allows trunk to be removed and from bike in seconds. Easily handled and carried when removed from the bike.
Both models (the smaller HC1700 and the larger HC2900) offer:
- Solid weatherproof construction
- Matte black, rigid and durable reinforced plastic construction
- Quick disconnect mounting system allows trunk to be removed from bike in seconds
- Universal mounting kit attaches to your existing luggage rack
- All hardware included - everything you need for complete installation to your rack
- Integrated lock with two keys
- Molded grip for easy carrying when off bike
The smaller HC1700 - fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds one full face helmet and other needed gear
- 28 liter / 1700 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 15" L x 15" W x 10" H (Overall outside measurement)
The larger HC2900 - fits Motorcycles, Scooters and ATVs
- Holds two full face helmets and other needed gear
- 48 liter / 2900 cubic inch capacity
- Dimensions: 17" L x 23" W x 13" H (Overall outside measurement)
Saddlemen is the industry leader in value and design in motorcycle luggage. We invite you to see what our extensive expertise and technology can do to make riding more enjoyable and convenient.
Convenient On And Off Motorcycles Great For Air Travel Too
Smooth rolling wheels and retractable handle make this bag perfect for airline travel
Our SaddleStow™ motorcycle luggage line is designed to be at home on the widest range of machines and offers the perfect look for cruising the highway. Style is not the only concern - function is paramount in the design of each SaddleStow item. A perfect blend of rugged materials make this luggage tough, weather-resistant and long lasting. Our unique combination of features set these bags apart from all others.
The SDP2600 features:
- Brand new, fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust again
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- Top carry handle, backpack straps and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Top cargo straps for attaching Saddlemen roll bag (sold separately) or for strapping down jacket, rain gear, etc.
- Top pocket office organizer and lockable zipper pulls
- Constructed of UV-, water-, and weather-resistant 1200 denier Saddle Tuff™ and leather-like vinyl panels
Dimensions: 18" wide x 21" high x 11.5" deep.
Measures 2,600 cubic inches
Providing More Flexibility And Options For Securing Motorcycle Luggage
Saddlemen has always strived to provide convenience, value and adaptability with our luggage lineup. The Versa-Mount yoke continues that tradition.
Saddlemen Versa-Mount System
Suggested Retail Price: $24.95
The easy-to-use Versa-Mount yoke and harness system fits under the passenger area of two-up seats, allowing the attachment of a sissy bar bag, rack bag or seat bag to a motorcycle without the use of a sissy bar or rack. The two-piece construction enables the yoke to be adjusted to fit a variety of passenger area seat widths and includes a one-inch-wide security strap and D-rings to insure that luggage will stay put on almost any motorcycle with a one-piece, two-up seat.
- Easy to install and easy to remove
- Attaches to almost any bike in seconds
- Adjustable straps feature chromed, spring loaded hooks
- Can be used with many types of luggage
- No sissy bar or rack necessary
- Considerably adds to the amount of potential luggage a bike can carry without modification
- Matching luggage available
Available through Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited at dealerships nationwide, and at saddlemen.com
A downloadable, printable version of the Versa-Mount instruction sheet is available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format at this link.
Comfort, Convenience, Universal Fit, Exceptional Styles & Great Value
Saddlemen’s SaddleGel™ technology has been around for decades, and in the last few years, there have been other companies out there that have copied our idea—but we don’t mind. As the saying goes, imitation is the highest form of flattery—which is further proof we’ve been doing it right all along —but then we knew that. So when it comes to getting the perfect holiday gift for the rider in your life, why not get a genuine Saddlemen™ SaddleGel™ pad?
It’s easy to justify the value of a SaddleGel pad; you get so much for relatively little money. SaddleGel Pads far exceed the comfort of a stock seat by dampening vibration and absorbing shocks from rough roads. They’re easy to use and fit almost every bike ever made, so there are never any fitment issues— they work every time. Plus, they’ll work with more than one bike. You can move it from your big-twin cruiser to your sport bike in seconds and back without any tools.
Our Saddlegel™ Pads are available in three standard sizes, made to work with the widest range of machines: Extra Large (12.5" length x 15.5" rear width x 8.5" front width), Large (10.5" length x 14" rear width x 8" front width) and Medium (9.5" length x 8" rear width x 6" front width).
• Saddlemen's original soft-stretch cover pads maximize SaddleGel™ efficiency, and feature a non-slip underside. Quick-disconnect harness system mounts over the seat and remains in place when pad is removed. Stretchable cover adds to comfort, responsiveness and performance. Available in our three standard sizes.
• Synthetic sheepskin cover pads soften your ride. Cool in summer and warm in winter - an excellent compliment to SaddleGel™ support and comfort. Zero upkeep, man-made materials make them as care-free as they are comfortable, and eliminates the issues natural sheepskin can have when wet. Pad also features a non-slip bottom. Available in three standard sizes.
• Our 3-D molded design helps pad conform quickly and comfortably to rider's anatomy. Center channel reduces pressure to prevent numbness and discomfort. Exclusive air canals increase cooling and breathability. "Comfort foam" top layer maximizes SaddleGel™ efficiency. Features soft, resilient, non-slip underside. Available in three standard sizes.
• Saddlemen™ Pillow Top SaddleGel™ Pads have a nostalgic button-tufted style. They feature an extra-soft layer of pillow foam on top of Saddlemen's famous SaddleGel™. Features non-slip underside. These comfortable, strap-down gel seat pads look perfect on top of most cruisers. Available in our three standard sizes.
• All of our external gel pads feature our quick-disconnect harness system, which mounts over the seat and remains in place when pad is removed.
We invite you to see what our expertise and technology can do to make riding more enjoyable and comfortable.
New Fitment For 1997-2007 Model Year Harley-Davidson Touring Machines
It's designed to fit Harley-Davidson Baggers/Tourers for the 1997 to 2007 model year range, and features the same top-of-the-line layout and materials used with our initial Signature Seat, for 2008-2010 models (shown at left).
The Pro Tour Slammed seat (aka the Todd’s Cycle Signature Series seat) for earlier model Harley-Davidson Street Glides and other bagger models is now available. The seat is a “short nose” bagger saddle, so it works great on Street Glides and Road Kings, but can also be mounted to the Electra and Road Glide models as well.
Designed in collaboration with Todd Silicato, noted custom bike builder, and founder of Todd's Cycles of Huntington Beach, California, these seats are the ultimate low-profile, bagger seat that still combines proven Saddlemen comfort, support and great looks.
Specifically, the new version Slammed Tour Pro, (Saddlemen #11995), is built to fit FLHX & FLHTC models, while also fitting FLHTC, FLHR, FLTR and FLHT designations. They are designed to look best and mate with the center dash of the Street Glide and Road King, models, and they will also fit other "long-nose" Harley-Davidson Touring machines, but there will be a gap between the seat’s nose and the center dash. The seat will fit bikes fitted with, or without, saddlebag guards.
Saddlemen is proud to work with respected designers and builders like Todd, combining manufacturing experience, acclaimed style, and the knowledge of what riders need and want, to create the best seats possible. Look for more Saddlemen Signature Series Seats in the near future.
Whether for motorcyles off an assembly line, or the latest custom race bike, Saddlemen offers a wide range of top-of-the-line seats , as well as our expert customizing and refurbishing services. Along with seating solutions, our ever-expanding range of innovative motorcycle luggage provides great quality with unsurpassed value.
"Slammed Pro Tour" For 1997-2007 Harley-Davidson Touring Models Nears Release
During the next few weeks, a new version of our Slammed Pro Tour Seat will be available for purchase.
This saddle is designed to fit Harley-Davidson Baggers/Tourers for the 1997 to 2007 model year range, and features the same top-of-the-line layout and materials used with our initial Signature Seat, for 2008-2010 models (shown at left).
Designed in collaboration with Todd Silicato, noted custom bike builder, and founder of Todd's Cycles of Huntington Beach, California, these seats are the ultimate low-profile, bagger seat that still provides acceptable comfort, support and riding endurance for touring.
Specifically, the new version Slammed Tour Pro is built to fit FLHX & FLHTC models, while also fitting FLHTC, FLHR, FLTR and FLHT designations. They are designed to look best and mate with the center dash of the Street Glide and Road King, models, and they will also fit other Harley-Davidson Touring machines, but there will be a gap between the seat’s nose and the center dash. The seat will fit bikes fitted with, or without, saddlebag guards.
Saddlemen is proud to work with respected designers and builders like Todd, combining manufacturing experience, acclaimed style, and the knowledge of what riders need and want, to create the best seats possible.
Demonstrations Familiarize Sellers With Our Seat And Luggage Product Lines
Recently, Saddlemen's Jerry Beaty represented us at the Anaheim - Pala MX "Super Showcase" at the Astor Classics Event Center in Anaheim, California. Organized by two of the nation's largest motorsports products distributors, Drag Specialties and Parts Unlimited, the Super Showcase hosted about 30 manufacturers of a wide range of motorcycle parts and accessories, and gave us the opportunity to show our products to the people who get our seats and luggage out to the riding public.
Besides being a great opportunity to increase interest in Saddlemen products, it also lets us inform customer service professionals about the specifics of our seats and luggage, so they can better assist customers and potential buyers.
Jerry tells us there was excellent interest in the Saddlemen line, and that he was able to pass along lots of helpful information to sales representatives and store staff.
We at Saddlemen are proud to work with top-notch retailers and distributors across North America. We encourage the riding public to visit their local dealerships and motorsports stores to purchase Saddlemen motorcycle luggage and seats.