Turn any style motorcycle into a street tracker with Saddlemen’s unique Eliminator Tail Section. Used by professional racers and the best custom builders, the eliminator styling is clean and simple. Made of the finest materials in the USA and built to last.
Two pad styles to choose from (sold separately) the Eliminator –CF and the Eliminator-LS will complete your look.
• Tail lights, license plate and turn signals require relocating.
• Product requires the removal of the seat and fender.
• Product requires the removal of fender struts and some fab work.
• Weld able steel frame mounting hoop creates a solid foundation for tail section.
• 100% Durable Polyester Fiberglass Construction.
• Black gel coat finish. Ready to prep, prime and paint.
• Made in the USA.
Always remember to review your Motorcycle Owner's Manual before you ride. Before each ride, take time to check all your equipment.
Always wear an approved helmet, eye protection, long-sleeved shirt, long trousers, gloves and boots. Always be sure your bike is in first-class condition before riding.
Keep it well-maintained and always outfitted in accordance with state and local laws. Every motorcycle rider should be aware of the limits of his or her skills,
experience and abilities and in accordance with state and local laws. Beginners should be extremely cautious and allow extra time and distance for maneuvering and braking.
Saddlemen encourages you to ride safely and respect the environment.