Shop By Bike
2004-2020 Sportster Profiler™ TATTOO with Stitched Flame (Forty-Eight and 3.3G Tank)
Brand Fitment: Harley-Davidson
Model Fitment: XL SPORTSTER STANDARD (Forty-Eight and 3.3G Tank)
Year Fitment: 2004-2020
Gel vs. Foam
Technical Overview (HD)
Heat up your ride with our one-piece Profiler Tattoo seat design for Harley-Davidson®.
Profiler Tattoo is the ultimate low-profile, slammed seat for two with our custom Tattoo flame and 3-D effect stitch pattern. The Profiler incorporates our Integrated Design Philosophy (IDP™), which takes styling cues from each motorcycle and incorporates them into the contours and patterns of each seat. What you get is a seat that looks and fits perfectly on your bike - no generic, “one size fits all” styling.
The Profiler Tattoo offer a great looking seat which is a more comfortable ride that is noticeable from the moment you get on. Why?
Almost two decades ago, Saddlemen® was the innovator of SaddleGel™ for motorcycle seats, bringing over a gel technology widely used in medical applications. Now widely copied, but not duplicated, SaddleGel™ provides undisputable comfort.
Adding to the comfort is our unique SaddleHyde™ covering, a glove-soft that has the right amount of stretch built in to make better use of the SaddleGel™ underneath.
Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect and only matched motorcycle seating foam that works in conjunction with SaddleGel™ and SaddleHyde™ for maximum riding distance and pleasure. Saddlemen’s® proprietary Profoam™ with its high resilient properties maximizes your motorcycles suspension package by collapsing just enough to conform to the rider’s body shape. In turn it helps to equalize the pressure to allow good blood flow. Combined with our precisely engineered molding cavities, our 3 part system is carefully molded with a skin that resists penetration by rain or perspiration. All completed in house under the careful supervision of train technicians to guarantee a perfectly contoured seat with every pour.
- Specially designed seat pan mates perfectly with the shape of the bike which gives you the look you want
- Narrow styling, a thin profile and low riding height. Specially designed base allows the seat to drop down into the bike for the lowest riding position possible
- Surprisingly comfortable pilot perch is made with Saddlemen’s® famous combination of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ in the driver's position, easing tailbone pressure and improving circulation for a smooth, comfortable ride
- Made with glove-soft, genuine Saddlehyde™ seating surface for luxurious comfort
- Colored flame stitching. Your choice of 12 colors
- All Saddlemen® Seats are Designed and Made in the U.S.A.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary