SHOP BY BIKE
TS1450R Tactical Tunnel/Tail Bag
Saddlemen® Part #: 3516-0271
You are seeing this warning to comply with the State of California Proposition 65 law.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Petroleum Products, that contain chemicals that are known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Drag Specialties/Parts Unlimited Part #: 3516-0271
TS1450R Tunnel Tail Bag:
Product Overview (HD)
Designed for every type of riding and every style of bike, our tunnel bags will fit everything from sport bikes to cruisers and everything in between. The aerodynamic shape and rider-convenient features make stashing your gear easy and does it with leading edge style. The tunnel bag attaches to almost any rear seat or pillion up to 9-inches wide with an included mounting system, and additional straps for extra security. Once secured to the rear seat area, the bag can be removed and re-attached to the bike within seconds using a series of cam locks on the outside of the bag.
- Designed to fit perfectly between the rider and the tour pack.
- Constructed of UV-, water and weather resistant 1200D
- Holds shape even when empty
- Multiple oversized mounting rings around the bag overcome unique mounting challenges.
- 2 external pockets providing
- Integrated Molle attachment mounting option
- Strong, nylon meshing zipper teeth with black sliders equipped with large pulls for easy use with a gloved hand.
- Six concealed D-rings, easy to use, but never in danger of scratching your bike’s finish
- Tech organizer perfect for smartphones, digital cameras, or MP3 players
- Reflective rain cover with locking cinch cord included.
Tunnel dimensions: 9" wide in front - tapers down to 6" wide in the rear x 3" deep x 15" long.
Exterior dimensions:15"L x 17.5" W x 11" H; measures 1450 cubic inches