Shop By Bike
1987-2018 KLR650 Adventure Tour 2-Up Seat
Brand Fitment: Kawasaki
Model Fitment: KLR650
Year Fitment: 1987-2018
Saddlemen® introduces a new specialized seat family that was developed for Adventure riders who want to rack up big miles in comfort. Durable marine grade vinyls and bright accent stitching with a supple upper-foam layer produce a seat that is as effective as it is stylish. The combination of the GEL comfort layer and progressive density foam with a GEL-Channel design cover provides riders with the support and perineal nerve relief needed for long saddle time. Seat sets and one-piece seats include integrated luggage mounting points or strap kits to attach the perfectly matched Saddlemen® Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo to the pillion portion of the seat.
- Hybrid seat design combines SaddleGel interior, progressive density foam and a Gel Channel-design cover to provide Adventure Touring riders with unparalleled comfort and control.
- Seats using Saddlemen’s® Gel Channel (GC) technology have a center channel that relieves seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keeping the rider comfortable in the saddle for longer time.
- Using a very large GEL pad for additional foam support and vibration damping, these seats offer the ultimate comfort available for a Travel Enduro.
- Each high quality seat has durable construction and styling that is as unique as it is functional.
- The rugged carbon-fiber look weave and smooth vinyl cover holds up to hard use and still retains its good looks.
- Each seats’ covers are designed and stitched to match Saddlemen’s® highly functional Adventure PACK luggage family.
- Every cover is constructed with durable, marine-grade vinyl that resists water and cold-cracking.
- Installs easier and fits better than original, factory-supplied seat (can also be fit to earlier versions of the KLR650)
- Rugged, cad-plated steel mounting hardware is stronger than the original seat’s plastic mounting tabs.
- The seat’s height mimics the original seat, but with a wider touring style saddle section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- The pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding
- Integrated bag/cargo mounting points on the pillion portion of the Adventure-class seat sets make it easy to attach Saddlemen’s® Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- A luggage/cargo mounting strap set is included that installs or removes in seconds from the seat to create a mounting point on the pillion that makes it easy to attach Saddlemen’s® Adventure PACK luggage or other cargo.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
Saddlemen® seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship. Click image for baseplate configuration for this model.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen® seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen® has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.
A Saddlemen® split cushion seat is divided into separate flat seat support and backrest platforms. Saddlemen® separates and divides the seat into two functions; one a vertical surface for back support and the other a horizontal platform for a soft, supportive seating surface.