Shop By Bike
Large Tech Comfort Gel Pad
Product Overview & Installation (HD)
When a rider uses SaddleGel, the forces created by road induced shock and engine vibration that are normally transferred through foam cushioning are absorbed and dampened by the SaddleGel, instead of being telegraphed to the body.This technology makes three significant comfort enhancing improvements: first, it dampens, or absorbs, engine and road vibrations, a common cause of rider fatigue; second it isolates the rider from all of the hard motorcycle pieces located below; and third, it conforms to the rider’s butt and spreads pressure over a larger area to eliminate hot spots and loss of blood circulation. Eliminating the pounding and minimizing these forces result in lower fatigue, stress and exhaustion.
The Large Tech Memory Foam Seat Pad has a 3-D molded surface for additional posterior comfort and air channel cooling. The SaddleGel™ element evenly distributes weight to absorb and relieve pressure at the hips and tailbone. The large is well suited to the front or the rider portion of most non-touring Harleys and other cruisers such as the VTX, Shadow, Magna, Vulcan, Intruder, and VStar; the GS, Tenere and Tiger adventure bikes; the ST. FJR, Concours, GT, RT, VFR sport tourers; and many superbikes. The large also fits many of the rear passenger seat of many similar bikes.
- Molded memory foam pads conform to all body shapes and provide air circulation channels for optimal comfort.
- Advanced Viscoelastic molded gel, widely used in medical and sports applications but reformulated by Saddlemen® for motorcycle use, provides superior comfort by equalizing pressure, improving blood circulation and absorbing shock and vibration.
- Designed for easy mounting on a wide variety of motorcycles. Have more than one bike? Use it on all!
- Easy on / easy off harness or quick throw over mounting options.
- Quick disconnect harness provides easy pad removal for security, easy cleaning or temperature adjustment.
- Durable, black molded cover is unaffected by weather, water or perspiration and provides un-paralleled breathability.
- Lifetime SaddleGel™ warranty
- All components and instructions included.
Due to the nature of these products, and how they are used, Saddlegel™ Comfort Pads, much like many types of clothing, are not returnable and all sales are final.
Saddlemen’s® gel pads are available in five different sizes to suit almost any motorcycle seat, simply select the one that best fits on your bike's seat. Motorcycle makes and models are constantly changing therefore Saddlemen® has created sizes and shapes to fit to almost any model. Simply measure your motorcycle's seat's width and length and select a pad whose dimensions just fit within the outer edges of your seat so it become a comfortable perch. Pay attention to how your posterior interfaces with the motocycle's seat; make sure your body will rest within the outer dimensional edges of the pad. You may select a pad slightly larger than a narrow seat to ensure you have Saddlegel support under you as you ride. Selecting a pad that is too small could cause an uneven surface under your body and detract from the optimal riding comfort.
Large Pad Dimensions