Shop By Bike
2008-2017 GSX1300R Hayabusa Track CF Solo Seat (with Matching Pillion Cover)
Brand Fitment: Suzuki
Model Fitment: GSX1300R HAYABUSA
Year Fitment: 2008-2017
Saddlemen’s® line of Sportbike Seats are designed specifically for the rider that needs a seat that can do everything—canyon carving, track days, or commuting. These stylish seats feature Saddlemen’s® Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) that incorporates a split piece of SaddleGel™ and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and keep the rider in the saddle longer. These seats offer high quality, light weight construction, and styling that’s second-to-none resulting in the best performance-increasing value item you can apply to your motorcycle.
The Track-CF offer a great looking seat which is a more comfortable ride that is noticeable from the moment you get on. Why?
Almost two decades ago, Saddlemen® was the innovator of SaddleGel™ for motorcycle seats, bringing over a gel technology widely used in medical applications. Now widely copied, but not duplicated, SaddleGel™ provides undisputable comfort.
Adding to the comfort is our unique SaddleHyde™ covering that has the right amount of stretch built in to make better use of the SaddleGel™ underneath.
Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect and only matched motorcycle seating foam that works in conjunction with SaddleGel™ and SaddleHyde™ for maximum riding distance and pleasure. Saddlemen’s® proprietary Black Magic™ foam with its high resilient properties maximizes your motorcycles suspension package by collapsing just enough to conform to the rider’s body shape. In turn it helps to equalize the pressure to allow good blood flow. Combined with our precisely engineered molding cavities, our 3 part system is carefully molded with a skin that resists penetration by rain or perspiration. All completed in house under the careful supervision of trained technicians to guarantee a perfectly contoured seat with every pour.
Gel Channel Features:
- Saddlemen’s® revolutionary Gel Channel (GC) seats offer high quality, durable construction, and styling that are as unique as they are functional.
- The GC-seat design combines an interior comprising of progressive density foam and SaddleGel™ with a specialized cover that provides Sportbike riders a new level of comfort and control.
- Gel Channel (GC) technology (patent pending) seats incorporate a split piece of SaddleGel and a channel in the base foam to relieve seating pressure on the perineal area, increase blood flow, and thus keep the rider in the saddle longer.
- The SaddleHyde™ cover holds up to hard use while providing a superb balance comfort and grip
- Plated steel brackets are part of the plastic or fiberglass seat pan foundation specially engineered so your Saddlemen® seat matches or exceeds the original seat’s fit.
- Designed and built in the U.S.A.
- The seat’s vinyl cover panels and center-strip cover have carbon fiber-look finish.
- The TRACK-CF’s styling is perfect for matching the seat to motorcycles equipped with other performance accessories.
- More comfortable than any stock seat on the market, but there’s no question it’s a custom, hand built seat designed to match the characteristics of your specific motorcycle.
- Driver’s seat height mimics the original seat, but with a wider driver's rear section for comfort plus a specially shaped nose that helps the rider’s feet touch the ground better at stops.
- In most cases, the pitch of the seat’s foam is revised to eliminate the rider from being forced into the fuel tank while riding.
- Slightly bucketed in the rear section to contour to the rider’s body for better control during aggressive riding.
- Each TRACK-CF seat is supplied with a pillion cover you can install on your bike’s passenger seat that matches your new front seat.
- Easy to install, bolts to your bike just like the stock seat.
- Even easier to keep clean, water wipes away from center GEL channel: dries in minutes.
Typical Outline – Your Seat May Vary
Saddlemen® seats use rigid molded ABS or hand laid fiberglass that provide the strength needed for a quality saddle. Professionally engineered by enthusiasts who understand and participate in the passion of motorcycling, each pan is specifically molded to fit to the frame and bodywork of each model motorcycle. Our blend of artistry and engineering provides the best foundation for unique saddles with style, comfort and craftsmanship.
Chrome, Zinc or Powder coated brackets
Strategically bumpered to protect painted surfaces
Gel coated Fiberglass or Rigid ABS construction
Limited Lifetime Guarantee on all seat bases
Without question SaddleGel is the most important breakthrough in motorcycle seating technology in decades. This amazing product will increase the amount of time you spend on your motorcycle, creating the comfort necessary to ride all day.
With decades of experience in foam pouring and formulation, Saddlemen® has engineered the perfect motorcycle seating foam for maximum riding distance and pleasure.
Covering the Black Magic™ foam and SaddleGel™ combination with its sleek styling and contour fitted cover that has been engineered into each Saddlemen® seat brings us to the final section of our integrated comfort system.
Saddlemen® has been making seats for three decades and many of their craftsmen have more than thirty years of seat making experience to insure that you get the best seat available – the perfect blend of style, comfort, craftsmanship and value.